little review LUMINTOP TD15S Suit 2.0

czyli nasze opinie, odczucia i wnioski o światełkach
berezovy
Kontakt:

little review LUMINTOP TD15S Suit 2.0

Post autor: berezovy »

i made full review of this model here in my blog - LUMINTOP TD15S Suit 2.0

here offsite - http://www.lumintop.com/td15s.html, here this model in offstore on aliexpress and here some my photo of complect and samples of light

1) Utilizes a CREE XM-L2(U2) LED/CREE XP-L HI LED with 50,000-hour lifetime
2) Output mode/Runtime:
CREE XM-L2(U2) LED: High: 1000 lumens/5hours; Mid:150Lumens/19hours; Low: 15 Lumens/130 hours; Strobe: 1000 Lumens/7 hours
CREE XP-L HI LED: High: 960 lumens/5hours; Mid:130Lumens/19hours; Low: 13 Lumens/130 hours; Strobe: 960 Lumens/7 hours
3) 4 modes: Low-Mid-High-Strobe
4) CREE XM-L2(U2) LED Boasts a peak beam intensity of 20600cd and a throw distance of up to 287 meters;
CREE XP-L HI LED Boasts a peak beam intensity of 36680cd and a throw distance of up to 383 meters
5) Runs on: 1x 18650 or 2 x CR123A batteries (NOT included)
6) Dimensions: Length: 6.02" (153mm); Head Diameter: 1.52"(38.5mm); Body Diameter: 1"(25.4mm); Weight: 5.46oz(155g) (excluding battery)
7) High-efficiency digitally regulated circuit to maintain a constant brightness as battery life diminishes
8) High strength aerospace aluminum alloy construction with anti-scratching type HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
9) Optimized ultra-precise reflector offers a longer beam distance than competing products
10) Double-side AR coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission(99% light transmittance)
11) Time based intelligent thermal management to ensure stable and safe operation (after lighting on brightest mode for 3 minutes, the output ramps down to avoid overheating)
12) Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
13) Multi-Function, push-button tactical tail switch allow momentary-on and tail side switch interface provides one-handed operation and easy access to all functions
14) Intelligent memory function stores last mode accessed, except for strobe
15) Anti-rolling design
16) Stainless steel head & tail bezel (detachable) bear higher tensile impaction
17) Dual spring-loaded impact absorption mechanism
18) High quality detachable stainless steel clip makes it durable and keeps a firm grip on your pocket
19) Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
20) Impact resistance to 1.5 meters and waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to 2 meters)
21) With an optional metal mount, remote switch and color filters
22) Market applications include, but are not limited to, military, army, law enforcement, guidesman, firefighters, police, emergency, hunting, photography, security, camping, sporting ,riding, hardware/tool and many other uses
23) Operation:
When the light is off: Press tail switch for momentary-on, press further to click turn on/off;

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

and some video of test

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDbZbL13qSE[/youtube]
Sorry for my poor english.
I am blogger-reviewer from Ukraine - my blog reviews of different items from Internet shops
And i very like different lights =)
ODPOWIEDZ